Skip to the content
- Historic peace survey documented by Pakistani Children Television (PCTV) Newsdesk featuring an Inderias Dominic Bhatti interview.
- Sponsorship of the New Humanity Earth Charter, a statement of interdependency in which 378 Pakistanis affirmed their commitment to non-violence.
- Creation of the Peace Ministries Campaign providing prayer and arts activities to incarcerated citizens of Lahore.
- Funding for a 150 gallon filtered water tank for the people of Youhannabad
- Donated 25 pints of blood and organized a peace vigil to support the Ahmadi minority, a ostracized Muslim sect, after a terrorist attack killed or injured over 300 worshipers in an Ahmadi mosque.
- Provided clean water, clothing, food, and toys for the Pakistani survivors of the horrific flooding in the NW Provinces. These humanitarian gestures were Peace Ambassadors Pakistan’s central project 2010-2011.
- Successfully connected institutions of five different faith communities for dialogue, worship, and humanitarian action.